EPISODE 17-20!


Ghost Whisperer, Season 4 episode 17-20 is out today and I’ve finished watching it moments ago. I’m just gonna spoil the recaps to anybody who watches this drama right here, right now. So, if you are reading upto this point and you gravely don’t wanna know anything about it, stop reading this instant! Don’t blame me for spoiling it. I’ve warned you! I had a friend who was upset about this matter when finding out that Jim died in Season 3. Hahaha!

‘Jim has his memory back and living in another person’s body, no one cares and everyone is happy! HAHAHA! Secondly, remember when Melinda & Jim planned to have a baby but didn’t have the chance because Jim died? Well, they’re getting one!!! HAHAHAHAAAAA!! Thirdly, Hillary Duff is starring in Episode 18 but not that I’m excited for any fans, she is terribly a crappy actress, never did liked her! Not a fan of Lizzie Maguire. NOoooo THANK YOU.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP