THE 'SERIOUSLY I DIDN'T KNOW' PARTY


Holly macaroons… I had another surprised birthday blast! Now seriously, I didn’t know about this one. Not like last night. Hehe. The plan was to go to Berakas beach and to chill, BBQ off course. But as soon as I arrive, a lit up birthday cake with a Mr Bean’s face was on the table waiting to be blown away. I didn’t know until I saw 25th birthday and everyone around me was younger. So the birthday song was sung once again. That’ll be my 3rd cake!

I’m having a great time and enjoyed having my wife, cousins and friends to be celebrating my silvery jubilee.


Unexpectedly, a last minute phone call from a client wanted to do a pre-wed photo-shoot. Now with all the revelation and everyone enjoying the chickens & lambs and asked myself. “Do I do this shoot or should I just be busy with the happenings?”

I brought the camera and was willing to do this photoshoot for these clients of mine who were getting married this coming Friday. What the heck. Get some cash in me pocket. So they ask, where will the photoshoot be? I suggested and determined them to come to Berakas beach because I was sluggish to be moving to another place and leaving my festivity behind. Hehe. Secondly, there are some nice panorama landscape and gratifying action going on at the time that may be able to use as a pre-wed session location.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP