PROPS? YES PLEASE


I’ve finally purchased a few items from Ebay moments ago. Just some props that may be needed in some other short films I intend to do once received. I find it rather tempting to get cheap-good-quality materials for filmmaking from Ebay. It’s the way to go you know. You can’t find it here or you can’t travel, might as well online shopping. The only prob is, you’ll have to wait a weeks the most.

Sometimes, when I write a script or something, it’s irritating to not have the stuffs you need to include in a film. It bothers me to hold because the exact essence isn’t enough to be fulfilled within the moment of my curriculum. I have to find something yet boring to replace this unpredicted scenario.

Just a day ago, I’ve bought probably 15 DVDs and all of them are horror-scary films. I watched them at night before bed just to capture some of the ideas from each and every one of those movies. Everytime I come up to a scene where I observe props around the characters, I say ‘holly shit balls… that’s wicked!’ Props I wish I had then jotting it down the list of things that can’t be bought here neither Miri. (Miri is actually the first most frequent place to be looking for something by locals.)

At this peak, you must be wondering ‘What on earth is this maniac up to?’. Well, the answer lies beneath my skin and yet to be discovered amongst yourselves. Haha. If I tell you, you’ll be going ‘Owhh…skadar…’ along with your ridiculous faces.

The fact that most of the items can be made, I find it rather un-acceptable to not have something more abnormal & extraordinary in certain stages. Perfectionist is my problem. Egotistic has nothing to do with trying hard to accomplish something great. We all learn from our mistakes.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP