IT GETS AWESOMER


Don’t really pay attention on the above; it’s just something I was swindling around in Photoshop. I was writing down some ideas of episode 3 moments ago and this next piece is totally challenging. What I mean by that is, the arrangements are immense, visibly in my opinion but the actors may think I’m going crazy.

There are 2 scenes in this 3rd episode which involves lots of effort, and I’m not chatting about the usual Jo & Jul-2days-to-shoot-this-project-routine but filling up the obligatory parts to make it tremendously exclusive.

Now, it gets ‘awesomer’ (a word from Smosh), there will be a very special guest to be appearing in this next show and somehow, self-confidently, I’m gonna get this person to be engage no matter what. It’s just part of the filmmaking field where typically, it gives the best picture to include somebody who most people are familiar with and secondly, it creates the whole ‘Wow…check out whose in THIS episode!’ from local viewers.

That’s why most of the team may think I’m going too far for the impossibilities. But as I said before, creativity is what brings a film to life. I insist to have this part included in this particular episode. Not to mention, I have to try get this person first, otherwise its plan B for another special appearance.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP