THE 'I KNEW IT' SURPRISE PARTY





I knew it. My wife said she was going out to get some stuff and I knew it from the spot, she was planning a party for me. So much for me, I disfigured it by going around the kitchen, chasing her and hinting, “You planning a party for me? Really? What did you get me? Who’s coming?”. Haha. I couldn’t help it. I was excited. I never get parties. Seriously.

And, it was the first party in my marriage and it was my entire wife’s idea. How great is that?

I had most of my cousins coming, close friends per say. Parents & in-laws. I got 2 cakes! My wife bought me one and Paul & his girlfriend Eyan bought another. So much for me, nosy, I saw them came and I quickly opened the door and saw the 2 brats lighting up the candles. I blemished it again! Anyways, it was obvious that I was going to open the front door to let them in right? I saw it.


Through out the festivity, one by one came and greeted. My wife cooked dinner, a wonderful one though. Before blowing out the candles of each cake, I made a wish, utterly planned. I wished for something really great and hopefully my wish is granted. It’s so powerful, even nobody close to me nor my wife could ever figure it out. No, not a new camera, something even extraordinary than that.

After the parents went home, we had a round of ‘Taboo’ games going on and it was alright until everyone looked like they were stuffed with all the food in their belly’s and looking all tired and depressed. Everyone gave up and went home. Some fell asleep on my living room couch. And me? I’m typing this post.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP