EPISODE 13-16!


Finally, something to keep off the tension on my head after waiting sometimes for the next episodes of ‘Ghost Whisperer’, SEASON 4 launches. I walked in the DVD store, looked for the top 4 dramas I love watching and I found this! Just my luck. I was eager for this one to arrive first. It did!

The other top 3 dramas I love watching are ‘Desperate Housewives’, ‘90210’ & ‘Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles’. I know…why not Supernatural , CSI or Heroes right? Cos those are the famous ones I hear all over the place nowadays. I gotta hand it to you; I know what I’m doing. As a matter of fact, the ones I chose for instants Ghost Whisperer & Desperate Housewives are some of the thoughtful programs for information and ideas. I just love the ingenious camera works and storyline.

You may be wondering that some of the un-mention ones have the same thing but trust me; I know what I’m doing. Haha. Let’s just call it a method I’m trying to study on how dramas activate for entertainments. As far as the local dramas are concern, they can stay the way it is for decades. Beyond these modern dramas, something easy is on the other side of those walls but nobody around us could appreciate the consequences just by sighing when anyone has a bright opinion. Malaysia can do it, why can’t we?!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP