DJ ALAN INTERVIEWS JO & JUL


Apparently, I’ve lost words talking in the interview of ‘The Jo & Jul Show’. I couldn’t make up my mind whether I’ve delivered enough messages to listeners about what was going through my head to accomplish something rather yet amusing towards the series.

Jo & Jul indeed had fun answering questions by DJ Alan on Pilihan. I guess, I was abit edgy about the idea of my latest short film being interviewed. Unfortunately, I was. It’s a blessing to be climbing up this ladder and be sitting of the rooftop of the PGGMB building, I don’t know.

But gravely, it was huge to be sitting there and listening about what was said. I haven’t a clue that there was so much going on in viewer’s mind that episode 2 entitled ‘The One With All The Efforts’ was greater than the ‘The One With The Race’. It inspired me more to create something better then the last.

I quote myself saying that ‘Each film has to be better than the last..’ on air when Dj Alan asked about how hilarious can the NEXT episode be? We’ll have to find out ourselves won’t we?

I felt this incredible energetic force coming into each of us that we were capable in doing something extraordinary for entertainments. In fact, I hope that episode 3 would be an ingredient to pull as much attention as it could.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP