THE CONFRONTATION

The music scene in Brunei is not the same as it was before. There are only a few and I mean little amount of well-known bands still playing music up to this very day. Not for you, but for me, whom I’ve seen actively mental for music in my days.

Now I see lots of kids, forming up a band and trying to get into the groove to make it big. I’m not trying to doubt in any ways but I’d like to see what that could stand up no matter what happens. Keep going. Because it’s the only time you’ll ever feel alive before the biggest consequences in life. Its yet to come.

I’ve did my days, I never stopped. Look where it got me. My enchanted dreams came through but not for long. I’m all grown up now and I can’t guarantee an even bigger success in music. I need to start and think about my future. I’m actually fond about a couple of musicians who got married, have kids, works long hours and still trying to make the band get there. It’ll happen. But my current status back then was, I only wanted to achieve that one thing and that is, enjoy my life as a teenager, play in shows, make the audience applause and record and album which I did and it all fell apart just because I wanted to carry on living differently, recorded the whole new level of music and build a business company. Saved money, got married and enjoy what I was doing.

I really could get back into music, but it ain’t worth it to get too serious. Once you’ve reached to that level where you have to be responsible for your actions, you’ll know. But seriously, I miss it very much. I enjoyed every minute of my life banging my guitar on stage and pretending to be someone else. As you get older, you’ll realize that you wouldn’t what to be somebody you’re not.

For serious musicians, someplace during the journey as a musician, you’ll feel that vibe, intense emotional conflict whether you’ll go on. I did, I thought about it a lot. Bruneians couldn’t care more about what you play, or what materials you’re willing to propose. You might as well play ‘Sinaran’ by Sheila Majid or ‘Getaran Jiwa’ by P.Ramlee.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP