CHARACTER MODE


Precisely at this very moment, apart from typing this, I had just finished writing the scripts for Episode 2 of ‘The Jo & Jul Show’. Yup. Completo! It’s quite fun to be writing these scripts of stupidity for comedies and I’m trying my best. In fact, I don’t see the amusing in the scripts but I’m visualizing the way it’ll be shot. The motion IS even more exciting because you have the actor’s in ‘Character Mode’.

Shah Rizan and Paul produced their own characters for the show in stipulations of how they’d act and what they’d say, assuming that they were the genuine people. As for me, I kinda like to fantasize them to be more of a ‘Simon Pegg’ & ‘Nick Frost’. If you’ve watched ‘Shaun of The Dead’, Shah Rizan would definitely be the main actor of ‘Shaun’ and Paul would be the co-actor ‘Ed’. You know, the comical big guy. That also goes for ‘Hot Fuzz’ and that’s how I look at them in my show.

I just love English films. They’re more pragmatic from the American films. Americans spends more money on visual effects than the actual films. English is unique and far more entertaining than American ones. I know a few who agrees.

Shah Rizan & Paul also said that, they’d like to switch acts sometimes on other episodes where it doesn’t have to be Jo ‘The Classy Show-off’ one and Jul ‘The Insanely Dummy’ one in every episodes. I said, well, if that’s the case, viewers, friends, families would already expect that JUL would be humorist one because he’s the main actor and we’d expect more laughs from him the next time we see them in action and so they’d like to keep JUL the way he is from the beginning. Shah Rizan can be pretty hilarious too I tell you and WE are going through these ideas and see which goes better.

But let’s hold our pants on a sec and see what’ll go best in these upcoming episodes towards the actors in their character modes.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP