TOWARDS THE END OF THE MONTH CRAP

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged. I’m not used to the whole without a connection thing. Usually, my internet is online 24-7. Ever since I’ve moved to the new place, its either watch a movie with my wife or me, fiddling around with editing was the only thing that got me out of tediousness. Sometimes I invite friends over just to play around with board games and enjoy the sensation of drinking my coffee without a doubt.

It’s almost the end of the month and I’m trapped with a conclusion which leads to paranoia. What’s that you folks should wonder? Expenses. At least I’m making enough income to fill up the tummy and paying the bills but there’s always this one thing you can’t get without knowing that you can’t get it when the day goes by towards the end of the month.

My idyllic scheme to get me up and going for a couple of months is new equipments. Its actually a good thing because from ‘IT’, I get to try something new, fulfilling and rather much vigorous in my work which I’ve enjoyed ever since I’ve started day 1. In and out of the blue working out how I run things by my way.

Sometimes it bothers me a lot to die-hard trying to reconstruct something from the prior situation to make it not worth going in to fast to the next situation. It never works out the way it was planned. That’s when I’ve been busy. Feeling stressed out and bumped actually kept me going.

Take this for example, I’m blogging gibberish and you readers couldn’t careless but to assume this is just a habitual part of my human being. It’s true. This is me. Hi! I’m Adam, what’s your name? _______________[put name here]. Obviously, I’m jaded after watching the entire 3rd season of ‘Ghost Whisperer’ and have realized that it only ended up to episode 16, usually upto 24. I’m already filling up my wits to make another short film once I’ve finish settling my client’s requests.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP