THE RABBIT & TURTLE RACE


Many of you may be familiar with the story about the arrogant rabbit and the witty turtle? In brief for ones who’ve never heard about it before let me lay down the pieces from your broken cells.

It’s about a rabbit that thought that it was better than any other animal elsewhere. After getting busted and bitch-slapped by the advisory turtle, the rabbit denies that it’s un-stoppable and challenges the turtle to a race. The rabbit for was certain that it was going to win because rabbits are faster than turtles.

After further down the race, the rabbit decides to take a short quickie nap while waiting for the slow turtle to catch up and it was so far back. The rabbit felt fast asleep under a big old oak tree. Moments later, the rabbit wakes up panicking. It couldn’t see any signs of the turtle along the racing route. The rabbit rushed in speed, a sprint towards the finish line but when it there, it heard the other animals cheering out for the turtle who’ve eventually won the race not by luck but ‘will’.

So as you can see, nothing is impossible. Never take things for granted. So I wrote a short film about a person named ‘Jo’ who thinks he was way too perfect than a fat boy named ‘Jul’.

Currently in post-production.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP