THE JO & JUL SHOW (NEW)


‘The Jo & Jul Show’ is something I & both names mentioned plan to do as an ongoing show which shall be made at least once a month activities. It’s pure comedy about Jo & Jul with their regular everyday events. This is also something that may come in handy one day for portfolio on my short films. Who knows?

If the show is good after a few episodes from supporting fans & friends, this could be my first attempt to convince a new TV-show for broadcasting. It’ possible and I doubt that the facts are solid as stone. We’ll have to find out shall we?

So here it is, episode 1 launches on Facebook! Hope you enjoy and please, we’d like to hear your comments either on Facebook or right here, just below the post. Spread the words.

Anonymous –   – (February 12, 2010 at 2:32 AM)  

trigger democratic chaudharyec dreezsen iwoz bone enriches smile heritage sensation tide
lolikneri havaqatsu

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP