BOARD GAMES


How many of you have interest for playing board games? I see. Only a few. Board games is always fun. Not those ‘Snake & Ladders’ crap or ‘Checkers’. Ever since Christmas 2008, I’ve been obsessed with board games. I thought, it’ll be fun to start doing something out of boredom and rather not being alone, might as well gather up some friends or families to play a game whilst at home.

So, I bought a few. For years ago, my dad used to have all sort of games which he brought to Brunei from England. The favorite one of all was ‘The Game of Life’. It’s a game back knowledge and self-esteem. Starting through college and working the ways up to be a millionaire, getting married, having kids, earning incomes, paying bills – tax and suing another opponent and retire towards the end. The moral of the game is to grab as much opportunities in life and never take things for granted. It’s a fun family game really and I always loved playing it. I decided to shop around to find this game and purchased it to play on Christmas. Which I did, and now I’m introducing this piece to all my friends who comes by to the house. Now everyone is enjoying it.

I then realized that it was so much fun than video games, I decided to look for some more games and now I have tons to play. Such as ‘Cluedo’, ‘Jenga’, ‘Master Minds’ & ‘Scrabble’. Yesterday I bought ‘Taboo’ & today ‘Battle Ships’.

Taboo is one of the best games to play with and it’s a game of unspeakable fun! Its really quite simple actually, all you need to do is to explain a word to your team-mates without using words that aren’t suppose to be said. Here are some photos.


Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP