HI. I'M 25


Hi. I'm officially posting up my 25 aging years. Oh boy, I haven't a clue what to chat about. Maybe if I had a Spanish tutor, I'd probably type in Spanish and see whether you can understand it. But, I'm just gonna think of something to write about.

Happy Birthday. NOT 'HAPI BURTDAY ON SATORDAY'. Most Filipinos may try to sound like an American but they've got to understand that the pronunciations are wrong. That's dope!

Anyways, I'm 25 years old.

That's it! Thanks for the greetings from Facebook!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP