BLINK 182 REUNITES


I didn't see this one coming at all. Yea, I just heard about the reuniting band, Blink 182. Here are some updates of what I've read. 'Angels & Airwaves' will be launching their 3rd album sometime this year, perhaps further down the year. 'Plus 44' is definite that they have broken up. Blink 182 is in the studio to record their new record. We won't be listening to their material anytime yet until AVA launches their album. So, importance to say, it'll take a while. Here's the video of their interview.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP