THE AWAKENING


The ‘Awakening’ is a short film currently in production. Decided to make another short since the last one I did ‘The Suicide’ & ‘The Apartment’ was a while back ago. I wanted to try something different. Something twisted.

There are a few more things I need to do and I have yet to accomplish. I’ve said it a thousand times but I’m just to busy to start. Well, this is going to change. It has to be done once and for all. I’m going to keep on making short films until its time to start my own drama. I need to understand it before proceeding. I’ve dreamt about making my own 13-episode drama for the new RTB network.

Scripts are still being written.

I’ve done some researched about the media industry in Brunei and augment the beauty of filmmaking. I’m there. I know how to run the production. The only thing that’s stopping me is the violations & censorships. In other words, things that aren’t allowed in Dramas. I can’t write a drama script/storyboard without using the materials that’ll make a drama go ‘wow’. It’s just like an enormous silly old cow not wanting to produce milk. You get crap being backfired!

The same old explanation why Bruneians love watching Astro, Malaysian Drama instead of local. You know it’ll just end up being critical.

I want to change that.

That’s what I intend to do once I’ve organized my own production company, properly. Not leaving wedding projects. I still love doing it but this is what I really want. An independent filmmaker who’s not afraid to take a step forward.

Stand tall and to do whatever possible. Metaphorically speaking, anything IS possible.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP